Sunnyvale is a city in the South Bay area of San Francisco Bay Area, California. Sunnyvale was chosen as the fifth safest city in the United States under the 2004 category.
San Jose International Airport
San Jose International Airport is the nearest airport.
From the airport, take the Chilashibus #10 to Santa Clara Transit Station. From there, take the VTA bus #22 or the Kaltrain to Sunnyvale. #22 Buses run from Lawrence Expressway in the east to Bernardo Street in the west, and there are many stops along El Camino Real in Sunnyvale. Sunnyvale stops at Lawrence Station and downtown Sunnyvale.
The taxi fare from San Jose Airport to Sunnyvale is about $30.
San Francisco International Airport
San Francisco is aiming for the U.S. 101 and offers additional options for diving. In particular, it operates the east coast with more international and straight lines. From the airport you can take the BART to Millet Station and take the Caltrain to Sunnyvale. Sunnyvale Station in Caltrain is located just west of Murphy Street and next to an old downtown on Evelyn Street.
Auckland International Airport
You can go to Interstate 680 to Oakland Airport. There are also domestic and Tahoe. Use BART or Uber!
For more information about the Public Transportation Bay Area Trip Planner, see 511.org.
- Sunnyvale Caltrain Station 1, 121W. Evelyn Avenue, toll-free: . The Cartrain connects San Jose and San Francisco and goes through Sunnyvale. The Kaltrain will transfer to BART via Milwray station. BART goes to San Francisco International Airport.
Sunnyvale is making the public transportation system run by the Valley Transportation Bureau very good. The El Camino Real Bus Co., Ltd. 22 is the main route and has many other routes. Many bus stops are operated by the 522 Highway Bus which runs El Camino. Also, Route 55, Route 54 and Route 53 are operated in other areas of Sunnyvale. For Santa Cruz and Scots Valley, the Highway 17 Express is available.
The Cartrain has a Sunnyvale stop in downtown Sunnyvale and a Lawrence stop in the Lawrence Expressway.
Note that although the VTA light rail has several stops at Sunnyvale, it is not directly connected to the Kaltrain.
Sunnyvale is known as "a bicycle-friendly community." Many of the major roads are equipped with a bike crane, so if you get tired of the bike, the VTA bus, the light, and the car train can always use the bike.
- On Saturday morning I went to the farm market at Murphy Abe
- To the Art and Wine Festival in Sunnyvale.
- In summer, I go to an outdoor concert on Wednesday night.
- Yahoo Tour! Headquarters is located on No. 701 Street.
- Bird observers will enjoy watching a flock of wild parakeets (probably red-masked icons and Midtread Cocos). You can also see and hear it from the park and save parking lot and the Las Palmas Park.
- Rouster T. Hane is a nationally known comedy club.
- 1 Sunnyvale Heritage Park and Museum (Sunnyvale Historical Society), 570 E Remington Dr., ☏+1 408 749-0220 ([email protected]). Su/Tu/Th 12-4PM. We talked about the growth of cities from early agriculture to the home of many of the most innovative companies in Silicon Valley. Free.
- Hendy Iron Works Museum (Iron Man Museum), Northrop Grumman Marine Systems Plant, 401 E Hendy Ave (On Hendy Ave wetwen Sunnyvale Ave & Fair Oaks), +1 +1 408 408735-352020. The museum is open only. A schedule has been set up in advance for individual tours or group tours with guides to be open to the public.
Miniature golf and arcade games are available in Golfland USA, 855 East El Camino Real (at Wolfe Road); You can see it in . There is a parking lot at both the entrances of El Camino Real and Wolford. Sunnyvale has two public golf courses. In the nine-hole course and driving range of the 1010S Wolfe Rd Sunken Gardens, the CA 94086 Sunnyvale, and the 605 Macaraave Sunnyvale Golf Course, under the landing path to Moffetfield, many see it. an interesting military and private plane
Many events take place during the summer on Murphy Street near Kartrain Station. .
- 1 Golf Land
- Fry's Electronics, 1077 East Arques Ave.☏+1 . M-F 8b~9q, Sb9b~9q, Sv9b~8q. They are popular with engineers when buying electronics products. There are also bookstores and coffee shops.
- Murphy Street, located in downtown Sunnyvale, is the home of the weekly farm market, home to a number of restaurants, including fire stations, international restaurants and coffee shops, and small shops including old bookstores and boutiques. There is also an evening hall.
- El Camino Real (Hwy 82) is flooded with strip malls running north-south and has many shops, mainly food markets and restaurants. The ethnic markets in many countries, including India, China, Korea and Bangladesh, are observed.
- The Sunnyvale Town Center (Downtown Sunnyvale) has several stores, including Macy's, Target's and others.
The most concentrated restaurant area is located near Murphy Street and most of the rest are located in strip malls, especially along El Camino Real.
Sunnyvale has a large population of Chinese (but it seems to be decreasing). Full-fledged Chinese fares, taking the Sunnyvale to the southeast and entering Qupano, Woolford north of the 280-degree point, can be seen in the Ranch 99 Asia market followed by small towns of Asian foods and products.
In Sunnyvale and neighboring cities, there are many Indian restaurants and Indian dishes that can be eaten by people who want to taste at home. Vegetarian dishes such as Dosass can be seen in Sarabana Baban and Madras Cafe. Look at the many charts (such as chart houses, chart corners, and chart cafes) that dot the narrow streets along the El Camino Real. Bombay Garden at Lawrence & El Camino Real
For Pakistani cuisine, Sharimar is the third most popular chain of Pakistani restaurants that started in San Francisco. Shan is a small restaurant in Pakistan, which is a good alternative. Both are very casual
There is a Korean restaurant along the El Camino Real between Henderson and the Lawrence Expressway, but Santa Clara is known to more Korean restaurants.
- Afghan House is a very good Afghan restaurant.
- a Kabul restaurant It's a very good, a slightly expensive Afghan restaurant.
-  Country gourmet, 1314 Mary Ave☏, . Their motto, "Healthy food and a lot of food," is a fair assessment. The shop is hidden in a large strip mall, where you add salads and sandwiches to the basic menu, and then add two new daily soups to eat. There are two kinds of special box lunches, including sandwiches made of smoked chicken, onions grilled and green peppers, on which there are two baked-focus pans topped with pepperjack cheese and chipothermayo. For dinner, six or more special dishes are held, including a half-moon baysalmon and fennel seeds mixed together and hardened, with tablets, baked endidias, locola and raspberry salad, and karamata olive bineglets. The menu changes every Tuesday.
- 2 Fail STOP, 1325 Sunnyvale Saratoga Rd . A high speed service restaurant located outside a basic cover. With its excellent Middle East vegetarian and apparently farafel-containing meat dish, it is served with fresh Pitapan. This small parking lot is so popular that it will soon be full at lunchtime.
- the fish market El Camino Real on the border of Santa Clara. It's near the Lawrence Expressway.
- Hobead (Matilda Abe near U.S. 101.) Part of the popular local chain known for its coffee cake and breakfast, it has a big lunch and dinner menu. A family-friendly menu without gluten is also good.
- A firm Persian restaurant that has been revisited many times in SJ Mercury and the weekly newspapers in the area, Chero-Kabi (wolf near El Camino Real). Casual, but properly placed.
- Dacca Cafe, El Camino Real (Pomeroy Abe) is a wonderful Bangladeshi restaurant. There is a wonderful menu of fish dishes. Casual.
- I'm good at Il Poster Italian. It's a bit expensive.
- Gambaz, Murphy Abe. I pronounced "GUM-BAH." Yes, Italian food and pizza. Casual.
- Palace BBQ buffet. Korean buffet on el Camino real. known for its excellent service of "roasting meat on the table"
- City Cabob. Indoor/outdoor seats (closed rooms with a number of windows) at Las Palmas Park overlooking the tennis court. a closed day Su 11:30M~6PM、Tu-Sa 11:30AM~8PM。 It's hard to find.
- Siam Taste. at Murphy Abe. Known for its delicious patties and pannan curry.
- St. John's Grill (Lawrence near Ark) popular hamburger/bluepub spot. Between $10 and $15, but special evening and weekend sales are cheaper.
- a bit pizza. on Reed Street On a specific day of the week, we see the "buy once, buy once for free" deal.
- Firehouse Grill & Berewle, 111 S Murphy Ave, +1 408 773-9500, ✉ [email protected]comSu-M 11AM-9PM, T-Sa 11AM-10PM. The only (micro) brewery in the town. Congratulations from 4 to 7.
- Murphy-Ave, S-Murphy-Virgin-Murphy, an old main street in the center of Sunnyvale, has two Irish pubs and several other bars and restaurants.
- Bean Scene Cafe, 186S Murphy Ave, +1 408-738-4523. M-F 06:30-20:00, SA 7AM-9PM, SU 8AM-5PM. Coffee shops and cafes with characters. Free Wi-Fi for Customers
- One Fort Line Blowing company, Microbearlewere, has beer. I also serve food.
- Corporate Sunnyvale 805 East El Camino Real, +1 408 220-1000
- 1 Days Inn San Jose/Sunnyvale 504 Rosell☏ .
- The Domain Hotel 1085 East El Camino Real, 408 247-0800[email protected] (Domain Hotel) Check in: 3PM, Check out:Noon. $109 on weekends and $179 on weekdays.
- Larkspur Landing Sunnyvale 748NMathilda Ave, +1 408 733-1212, Toll-FreeDial: The hotel provides breakfast, washing equipment and outdoor patio with BBQ grills for free. , Fax
- Maple Tree Inn ☏ . Provide business travel and family travel services in a calm environment. The hotel offers a lot of pet-friendly accommodation and dog walking space.
- Motel 6 Sunnyvale South, ☏, Fax number:.
- Quality Inn Sunnyvale, 1280 Persian Dr, ☏ .
- Residence Inn Sunnyvale Silicon Valley I+1 408 720-1000, Toll-Free::.
- St. Francis Arms - Sunnyvale, 739 E El Camino Real, +1 408 738-0505.
- TownePlace Suites Sunnyvale Mountain View☏ :+1 408 733-46000. , Toll-Free
- 3 Vagabond Innyvale 816 W. Ahwanee Ave., ☏+1 , fax. Check In: 4 pm, Check Out: 11 am.
- 4 Wild Palms Hotel 910 E Fremont St. Check in: 3PM, Check out: noon. $89 on weekends / $129 on weekdays.
- Wittle Motel, 579 South Murphy Ave, :.
For information on area attractions, refer to Bay Area (California), Silicon Valley, South Bay, and Santa Clara County.
- 1 Los Altos
- 2 mountain view
- 1 Qupertino
- 4 Santa Clara
- 5 San Jose
- 6 Frimont
|San Francisco Retu Mountain View←||N S||→Santa Clara → San Jose|
|END - Mountain View←||N S||→Cupatino → San Jose|